The course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of Basic Microsoft Office.
You'll learn the essentials with these 3 popular courses:
- Excel 2013 Beginning: Create basic spreadsheets and use formulas for tracking expenses.
- Word 2013: Create documents, embed videos, and set up for online collaboration for joint projects for school or work.
- PowerPoint 2013: Make slick presentations for your next business meeting using animation, audio/video, and collaborative tools.
When you complete this course, you'll be well on your way to becoming a master at workplace efficiency with the tools available in Microsoft Office 2013.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone new to Microsoft Office or upgrading from a previous version
- New users with limited (or no) experience of Microsoft basic Office.
- Self-taught or casual users who would like to improve their skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Sales Executives
- Business Owners
- Account Executives
After completing this course, participants will be able to,
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft Excel 2013
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft Word 2013
- Introductory tutorials for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- Data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface. Tips for mouse and touch screen users.
- Graphs and charts using templates or custom designs.
- Pivot tables and slicing.
- Working with flash fill.
- Bonus exercise files.
- Inserting images and videos directly from the internet
- Opening and editing PDFs
- Read mode, resume reading, object zoom, and collapsible headings
- Protecting data with back-up and Auto Recover
- Sharing work through email, blogs, and SkyDrive
- Document security and editing restrictions
- Creating backgrounds and working with templates
- Images, audio, and video
- Using a touch device
- Trust Center and data protection
- Align guides feature and shape merges
Copying and Moving Text and Object
Inserting Graphics, Pictures, and Table of Contents
Opening a Blank or New Workbook, General Organization
Highlights and Main Functions: Home, Insert, Page Layout, Formulas
Highlights and Main Functions: Data, Review, View, Add-Ins
Using the Excel Help Function
Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
Creating and Using Templates
Working with Data: Entering, Editing, Copy, Cut, Paste, Paste Special
Formatting Data and Using the Right Mouse Click
Saving, Page Setup, and Printing
Using Headers and Footers
Manipulating Data using Data Names and Ranges, Filters and Sort, and Validation Lists
Data from External Sources
Using and Formatting Tables
Basic Formulas and Use of Functions
Data Analysis Using Charts and Graphs
Creating a Basic Presentation
Building Blocks of a Presentation
Working with Text
Working with Themes and Styles