Licensed Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ Practitioner workshop is for you if you want to:
· Clear away the inner blocks that may be preventing you from making a bigger impact.
· Replace habits that are stealing your energy and willpower with more powerful habits.
· Learn how to think and win like a champion in any situation.
· Step off the treadmill of temporary success and consistently perform at your full potential.
Ques. How NLP™ works to Realize Potential, Unlock Brainpower and Get Huge Results?
Success in every sphere of life depends on the way you think, in the manner you communicate and your behaviors. NLP workshop helps you align and achieve through your subconscious mind:
· You learn to develop new neuro paths that lead to different and higher-level thinking.
· You communicate like a linguistic and create a real human connection with meaningful dialogues.
· You train how to rewire your brain, create powerful habits for abundance and happiness.
Ques: Where is this NLP™ program certified from?
Licensed Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ Practitioner workshop certified by Dr. Richard Bandler, the co-creator of NLP™ and The Society of NLP, USA.
There are limited seats in the workshop and are offered on first come first serve basis.
Ques: What is the Licensed NLP™ program fee?
Fee depends on where you want to attend, in the USA: $3,200; UK: £2,500 and The Society of NLP has subsidized the fee for Nigeria: Naira 450,000. Please make your own arrangements for traveling, boarding, and lodging.
Ques: What is the difference between Licensed Workshop and Unlicensed one?
Same difference as in a Licensed Medical Practitioner and Unlicensed one. The Society of NLP™, USA programs are most authentic and it is the largest certification body in the world.
Yes. I am ready to make Huge Transformation in My Life, My Work, and My relationships. What next?
Book Your Seat Now by paying Naira 50,000 only. Balance Fee Naira 400,000 is to be paid a week before the workshop date.
For more details Call – 0818480001; 08075606378 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org