Join a network of start up and growing entrepreneurs by getting your systems and processes right. Doing it yourself but not alone.
Start up Series is a business start-up capacity development programme designed to help aspiring and budding entrepreneurs avoid the pitfalls of premature business failure and start their business right.
The programme provides a comprehensive package of training, Business support and advisory services that will help aspiring entrepreneurs establish a thriving business by getting the basics right.
The programme runs for eight days (twice a week) with provision for incubation.
At the end of the programme, each participant would have:
- Practical business management skills.
- workable sales and marketing plan
- Exposure to service providers and business consultant
- Access to work space
- Employees transiting into entrepreneurs,
- Home-based businesses,
- Growing business desirable for a sustainable business process and system,
- Graduates aspiring to be entrepreneurs,
- Graduates waiting for their National youth Service,
- Full time home makers, employees with side hustles,
- Retirees who want to actualise their dreams.